NAHOM, India’s Original Masala Chai Tea Loose Leaf | Blend of Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper | Ancient Indian House Recipe of Spiced Masala Tea | Chai Latte Suited – 25 Tea Bags (Mixed Spice Tea - Tea Bag)
India's Original Masala Chai Tea Loose Leaf - Tea Bag
Masala chai is a tea beverage made by boiling black tea in milk and water with a mixture of aromatic herbs and spices. Originating in South Asia, the beverage has gained worldwide popularity, becoming a feature in many coffee and tea houses. Although traditionally prepared as a decoction of cardamom, cinnamon sticks, together with black tea leaves, retail versions include tea bags for infusion, instant powdered mixtures, and concentrates.
Can we drink masala tea every day?
Yes, it will help you in –
- Antioxidants Properties.
- Immunity Booster.
- Improves Digestion.
- Keeps The Heart Health.
- Prevents Diabetes.
- INGREDIENTS – This has carefully mixed proportions of Assam CTC chai tea loose leaf and spices like crushed Cardamom pods, Cinnamon, Cloves & Black Pepper. This loose tea which can be also taken as milk tea has Rich flavour and health benefits like detoxifying the body, boosting immunity & improving digestion, thus making it both an ideal digestive tea. This Indian Traditional Loose Leaf Tea contains 100% natural ingredients and no preservatives!
- PERFECT GIFT FOR LOVED ONES – There is no better gift than the gift of good health. Present flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India’s famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging.
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL LOVE – People from over a 100 countries love our diverse yet versatile range of premium teas, lattes, iced teas, instant mixes and elixirs that are infused with the goodness of healthy superfoods & pure indian spices.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS – Cool pre heated filtered water to about 76C (140F) to 70C (158F). Add a tea spoon to a cup of water (200ml) and steep for 2-3 minutes.Strain and serve. INGREDIENTS – Black Tea, clove, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Ginger CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight. Check if the seal is intact before use. Keep the lid always closed.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If you don’t like the tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND immediately.