1. SVATV Henna improves hair growth
The natural properties of henna promote hair growth. The powder can be used to create an essential oil that nourishes and encourages growth.
- Boil 250 ml gingili oil until it starts to smoke.
- Add 5 cups henna powder to the oil and let it boil for 5-6 minutes.
- You can apply this essential oil to your hair 2-3 times a week
2. It reduces hair fall
The combination of SVATV henna powder and mustard oil is an excellent remedy for hair fall.
- Boil 250 ml mustard oil.
- Add a few henna leaves and continue boiling.
- Use the oil to massage your hair and scalp 2-3 times a week.
- Use up the oil within a month.
3. How to Apply SVATV Henna on Hair for Deep Conditioning
Henna is a deep conditioner that leaves your hair feeling absolutely gorgeous.
- Make a regular tea decoction and let it cool.
- Mix enough henna powder till it forms a thick paste.
- Add 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- After 30 minutes, add 2 tablespoons curd.
- Now apply this paste to your hair.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo after an hour.
4. Henna prevents dandruff
Using henna regularly on your hair cures dandruff and prevents it from coming back.
- Soak methi seeds in water overnight and grind the next morning.
- Add henna and mustard oil.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair.
- Rinse it off after 30 minutes with your regular shampoo. Don’t forget to condition your hair.
5. Henna controls scalp itchiness
Henna has antifungal and antimicrobial properties that cool and soothe your scalp. This controls scalp itching.
- Grind a cup of henna leaves, half a cup of neem leaves and half a cup of tulsi leaves with water.
- Apply the paste on your hair and wash off after an hour.
6. It is a natural hair dye
If you are reluctant to use chemicals on your scalp but want to cover greys, henna is a natural alternative.
- Add egg and honey to the powder and soak the mixture in an iron vessel for a deeper, richer colour.
- Remember not to apply henna on your scalp while colouring as this can dry it out.
- Oil your hair adequately afterwards to prevent drying.
7. It maintains balance and keeps scalp clean
Henna retains the natural acid-alkaline balance on your scalp. It removes dirt and oil without messing this balance, unlike chemical-based products.
8. It makes your hair thick and lustrous
Regular use of henna in your hair not only prevents hair fall, but you can use henna for hair growth and get locks that are healthy, thick and lustrous.
- Soak SVATV henna in black tea overnight
- Add a little lemon juice to this henna pack
- You can even add an egg or a little curd to this mixture
- Apply this paste for 20 minutes before washing it off
- This hair pack will give you shiny hair instantly!
9. It makes your hair shiny, soft and manageable
Henna’s nourishing properties make it perfect to turn dry, damaged and unhealthy hair into soft, shiny and manageable locks.
- Soak henna in water overnight. It should have a thick paste consistency
- Add mashed banana to this paste in the morning
- This henna banana conditioner can replace your regular conditioner
- Apply the mixture to your hair and wash it off after 5 minutes with cold water
- This hair pack makes your hair manageable!
CHEMICAL FREE HAIR DYE: pure natural triple sifted baq henna powder hair dye. free from PPD (p-paraphenylenediamine), lead, metals and ammonia found in synthetic hair dyes. Henna hair dye is a natural permanent hair dye alternative for those allergic to chemical dyes and need to use natural hair dye. No preservatives and paraben free
NATURAL HAIR SHINE CONDITIONER: pure henna is a natural hair colouring and scalp conditioner treatment that will colour as well as condition leaving hair soft and relaxed. Henna powder is also a natural hair brightener that will leave your hair shining silky and glossy. Henna and indigo combined together can create any colour shade in between light brown to jet black
DANDRUFF FREE HAIR: henna works as an anti-dandruff treatment and frequent use will leave scalp and hair healthy clean and dandruff free promoting natural hair growth and thick hair
NO WASTAGE: because henna is a natural product from the henna plant, the remaining henna can be frozen to be used another day and there is never a need for wastage
SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Asian European African Caribbean (including dreadlocks) – detailed instructions inside. NOTE henna will colour grey, white or light hair an orange red but black hair colour will be enhanced. VACUUM PACKED FOR FRESHNESS (which means the product will be solid to the touch but soft when opened) IN RESEALABLE STANDING POUCH