1. Your skin heals faster
The skin on your lips is thinner than your facial skin. So in case you are suffering from chapped and dry lips, using an SVATV Lip balm will ensure that your lips are well hydrated and they heal faster.
2. You avoid the embarrassment of chapped lips
If you’ve ever experienced chapped, peeling and cracked lips, you will know exactly how embarrassing it is. During the winters, this thin layer is easily licked off. In combination with cold and windy weather, this often leads to chapped and dry lips. Thus it is mandatory to wear SVATV Lip Balm.
3. They’ll appear suppler
Thin and dry lips turn plump and moisturised with a sweep of balm giving your lips the perfect movie star pout! There are plenty of lip glosses that claim to plump your lips, but moisturising them every day is a great way to ensure that you maintain a youthful, supple look.
4. Contains SPF protection too
SVATV Lip balms, have SPF in them. This will automatically help your lips from becoming dry and chapped and will protect against the harmful rays of the sun as well.
You’re always talking about your lips. We are taking care of them! Smooth Lips is made with the perfect blend of oils and waxes to keep your lips tender and soft. There are 4 different flavours: Coffee, White Chocolate, Green Apple & Orange Flavours Lip Balm.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS:: Svatv Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with a blend of all-natural ingredients
- SMOOTH LIPS:: Moisturize & Sooth dry lips with the rich feel of beeswax in every Svatv Lip Balm formula. Use anytime, anywhere to protect from windburn, chapping and cracking
- NATURAL FRAGRANCE:: Herbal lip treatment infused with Natural Fruits, Coffee & Chocolate extract, this lightweight formula gives you a beautiful light & natural colour for your lips overnight.
- EASY TO USE:: Use as a daily lip balm in the daytime and as an intensive lip-treatment mask at night. Can use clear lip gloss for glow lip makeup.
- SVATV GUARANTEE:: If you are not TOTALLY satisfied with our product, receive a FULL REFUND from us, “”No Questions Asked.””