SVATV 100% Organic Ashwagandha Powder (Withania Somnifera)
Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
1/2 LB, 08 oz, 227g USDA Certified Organic- Biodegradable Reselable Zip Lock Pouch, Ayurvedic Herbal Supplement That Promotes Vitality & Strength - Support
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) also known as Indian Ginseng has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a RASAYANA (rejuvenative). Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used herb in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia. It increases energy and vitality* General adaptogen for combating stress* Assists in calming the mind and promotes restful sleep* Supports proper function of the adrenals* Suggested Use: 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner daily.*
15 in stock
Benefits Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Enhances vigor and vitality.
- Energizes and rejuvenates.
- Thyroid stimulant
Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Botanical name of this plant is Withania somnifera. It belongs to family Solanaceae. Other names being Winter cherry and Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha in Sanskrit means “horse’s smell”, probably originating from the odor of its root which resembles a sweaty horse.The species name somnifera means “sleep bearing” in Latin, indicating it was considered as a sedative. But it has been also used for With sexual vitality and as an adaptogen.
About the product
- 100% Organic Ashwagandha Powder (Withania Somnifera) Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
- Organic Ashwagandha Powder (Withania somnifera) has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a rasayana (rejuvenative) and an adaptogenic herb, meaning that it helps the body resist physiological and psychological stress. Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia.*
- Maximizing the body’s ability to resist stress, Ashwagandha enables the body to reserve and sustain vital energy throughout the day while promoting sound, restful sleep at night. It is considered one of the best herbs for calming vata and for revitalizing the male reproductive system. Used by both men and women, it maintains proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscle and bone, while supporting proper function of the adrenals.*
- This potent herb is used to promote muscle strength and to support comfortable joint movement. It is also used to maintain a healthy libido, for it is said to bestow upon its user the vitality and strength of a horse. As a rejuvenative, Ashwagandha is particularly useful to seniors and for anyone that would benefit from a nourishing, natural source of energy.*
- Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.