SVATV Palm Candy | Sweetener Brown Sugar | 500g, 17.63oz (Borassus flabellifer)
Made in India | 227g, 0.5lb, 8oz
A Choice Of Sweetener For Diabetics
People who are diabetic cannot take sugar which is very high in glucose. Palm candy which is highly nutritious can be replaced and used by diabetic patients too.
Refreshing Drink For Summer
During summer we feel very thirsty. The best solution to get rid of our thirstiness is palm candies being mixed in water and served. It’s very common in Indian villages. It is considered a refreshing drink and is served to guests even during festive seasons
Good For Digestion
Indigestion had become a very common issue due to adulteration and lots of preservative agents and chemicals on our food. Palm candies when consumed after a meal or along with a meal, it helps and initiates proper digestion.
Muscles and bones make the basic structure in the human body. The nutrients in Palm candies help in muscle building. It also helps in curing any damages in our muscles and bones.
Rich In Iron
Iron is one of the basic nutrients which plays a major role in our body and it’s stamina. The haemoglobin (red colour particle) in our blood requires a lot of iron. Palm candies have a large amount of iron in it and serve as reservoirs in terms of iron.
- All new SVATV Palm Candy is a nutrient-rich, Low Glycemic Crystalline sweetener; it is completely natural.
- It has a number of minerals, vitamins, calcium, iron& phytonutrients including zinc and potassium.
- The sugar content in palm sugar is well balanced. It is a good source of Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. It being rich in iron helps to treat anaemia. Palm sugar being low in the GI helps to cure PCOS problems in women. Palm sugar is “thermogenic” in that it takes more energy for the body to burn it. Thereby it increases metabolism.
- SVATV Palm candy with water quenches thirst. Palm candy with milk relieves urinary trouble, urinary tract infection and heat. Palm candy in warm milk with pepper and turmeric powder acts as a good remedy for sore throat and ear pain.
- It’s a good natural substitute for Refined Sugar.